If you fancy yourself as master of the mountains, then the stylish new Dot Merino Sock will be right up your street. We think it is destined to become a future classic. At 6?, the Dot Sock is a longer cut than its Stripe stablemate and comes in two colour options of navy with red dots or a magnificent monochromatic black with white dots. Dot performs as beautifully as it looks. This is all down to the design detail. The hand-linked toe seam makes for a flush finish, which in turn makes for a more comfortable run. Where it really wins out though is in the choice of fabric. Our signature Merino + Carbon fabric blend provides the sock with excellent thermo-regulation and wicking properties – crucial around the feet where hot spots and blisters can form.
Dot Merino Sock
- 6" Sock Length
- Hand-linked toe seam
- Terry looped heel and toe-box
- Hand-linked toe seam for greater comfort
- Reinforced Carbon strands in heel, toe box and foot bed areas
- Light-weight, high performance: 50g (pair)
- Blended MERINO + CARBON with 37.5® Technology
- Cool wash at 30C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not tumble dry
Socksashmei socks are made from a Merino Carbon blend with excellent wicking and drying properties, reducing the chance of creating hotspots which lead to blisters.