Our classic 4? run sock is affectionately known as Stripe. This Merino sock may have a pared down minimalist style, but it is an outstanding performer. Made from our signature Merino + Carbon fabric blend, the sock offers excellent thermo-regulation and wicking properties – crucial around the feet where hot spots and blisters can form. This is in part down to the design detail – its hand-linked toe seam makes for a flush finish, which in turn makes for a more comfortable run, but largely down to the choice of fabric. The real bonus with Merino is the fact that it is 100% natural, sustainable, renewable and biodegradable. What’s not to love?
Stripe Merino Sock
- 4" Sock Length
- Distinctive vertical red stripe at the rear
- Terry looped heel and toe-box
- Hand-linked toe seam for greater comfort
- Reinforced Carbon strands in heel, toe box and foot bed areas
- Light-weight, high performance: 50g (pair)
- Blended MERINO + CARBON with 37.5® Technology fabric
- Cool wash at 30C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not tumble dry
Socksashmei socks are made from a Merino Carbon blend with excellent wicking and drying properties, reducing the chance of creating hotspots which lead to blisters.