Chequered Merino Sock
- 6" Sock Length
- Distinctive chequered design in core ashmei colours
- Terry looped heel and toe-box
- Hand-linked toe seam for greater comfort
- Reinforced Carbon strands in heel, toe box and foot bed areas
- Light-weight, high performance: 52g (pair)
- Blended MERINO + CARBON with 37.5® Technology fabric
- Cool wash at 30C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not tumble dry
It is fair to say that the Chequered Sock was our first foray into the sock doping game. It is also fair to say that it became an instant classic. Managing to blend style and performance in equal measure, the Chequered Sock became a firm favourite with runners and cyclists alike. Offering a slightly longer 6inch cut than its Stripe stablemate, the Chequered Sock not only looks exceptional, it performs exceptionally as well. This is all down to the design detail. The hand-linked toe seam makes for a flush finish, which in turn makes for a more comfortable run. Where it really wins out though is in the choice of fabric. Our signature Merino + Carbon fabric blend provides the sock with excellent thermo-regulation and wicking properties – crucial around the feet where hot spots and blisters can form.
Socksashmei socks are made from a Merino Carbon blend with excellent wicking and drying properties, reducing the chance of creating hotspots which lead to blisters.