Mens Cycle Softshell Jacket
- Tailored cycle fit
- Incredible stretch providing full range of motion
- Signature, reflective ashmei rear and front stripe for high visibility
- Zipped waterproof pocket with internal pump loop
- Concealed zipped security pocket for valuables
- Three rear easy-access stuff pockets
- Discrete key pocket built into front zip guard
- Side seam ventilation zippers
- Pit zips for additional ventilation
- Magnet drop tail guard
- Technical front fabric waterproof to 10,000mm
- Also highly breathable to 10,000gm/m2/24hr
- Merino blend stretch back panels
- Lightweight, high performance – 349g
- Durable water repellent finish
- Two-way, offset water-resistant YKK® AquaGuard zip
- Cool wash at 30C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not tumble dry
Anyone who has ever ridden the leafy lanes of Hertfordshire, the northern-most outpost of the Chilterns, will appreciate the origins of our Classic Ultimate Softshell Jacket. For this was the first ride piece forged here in the foothills of the Chiltern Alps, where changeable conditions and majestic Red Kites rule the roost. Setting off in the fresh early morning dew, bathed in the dappled sunlight of the densely wooded Ashridge Estate, you might easily find yourself tackling the lung-busting Kop Hill Climb in Princes Risborough by mid-morning under azure blue skies. In other words, versatility needs to come as standard.
And it does. Every detail of this jacket has been considered at length by our design team. From the incorporation of Merino wool in the rear panels to ensure that you are dry and warm when it is fresh, to the front fabric that is 100% waterproof, breathable and windproof for when Mother Nature does not play so nice. It is all there.
Then there are the little details. Three rear pockets with elasticated hems have been incorporated to keep those essentials secure, while a rear tail guard drops down to protect the Bib Shorts in foul weather, retained in place by three magnetic snaps. Honestly, we could go on.
Men’s Cycle Jacketsashmei jackets have an ergonomic cut and are slim cut to avoid wind resistance. The jackets have been tailored with a typical "on bike" position with required movement in mind.