Mens Croix de Fer Cycle Jersey
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant fabric
- Croix De Fer icon graphic reflective chest & rear stripe print
- Reflective hem binding with silicon gripper
- Three rear stuff pockets with pump loop
- Alcantara zip guard
- Blended MERINO + CARBON with 37.5® Technology fabric
- Super lightweight, high performance – 167g
- YKK® Reverse Coil #3 Zipper with enlarged zip pull
- Sun protection of UPF 50+
- 65% Merino Wool, 35% 37.5® Polyester
- Cool wash at 30C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not tumble dry
Approaching from the north of La Chambre via Col du Glandon, the location of the Croix De Fer is marked by a gruelling ascent and a 22.7km ride that averages 7.0%. When the rider summits the stage they are presented with a spectacular view of the famous iron cross. Like the original, the latest edition of the Croix De Fer Jersey, inspired by this famous stretch of the Tour de France, is a short sleeve silhouette finished with an iron cross graphic in our luxurious MERINO+CARBON blend.
The Croix De Fer itself is an icon of the Tour, having featured 16 times since 1947. Graphically represented at the front of the Jersey, a repeating series of Croix de Fer icons form the front chest stripe, while the coordinates are marked subtly on the rear pocket as part of the signature ashmei rear stripe.
Fit for any rider, the high-performance fabric is second to none in terms of regulating body temperature. Three rear pockets plus a zipped security pocket provide ample storage. The addition of carbon to the superfine Merino Wool blend allows the fabric to wick moisture 10x faster than regular Merino and helps it dry twice as fast.
Men’s Merino Cycle Jerseyashmei merino wool cycle jerseys have an athletic slim fit cut. The jerseys are made from stretchy material so will adapt to your body. The fit is true to size, tailored fit. Should you prefer a closer to skin, race fit, we would advise to go down a size from our sizing guide.