Mens Cycle Waterproof Jacket
- Classic minimalist styling
- Incredible stretch – full range of motion
- Signature, reflective ashmei rear stripe for high visibility
- Shaped hem finished with silicon gripper
- Zipped waterproof pocket and internal pump loop
- Three rear stuff pockets with laser cut drainage holes
- Fully taped seams
- Waterproof to 20,000mm
- Super thin 7 Micron laminate
- Highly breathable to 45,000gm/m2/24hr
- Lightweight, high performance – 251g
- Durable Water Repellent outer finish
- Water-resistant YKK® AquaGuard zip
There’s probably no better place to put the truly magnificent waterproof properties of our jacket through its paces than the jaw-dropping beauty of Snowdonia. In fact, the jacket is a must should you ever find yourself grappling with Mother Nature while navigating the gruelling ascent of Pen-y-Pass in preparation for the drop into Llanberis. The lush, verdant valleys that feature in the epic ride through Snowdonia are among the wettest in the UK, you see.
And it is only when you push it to its limits that our jacket will ultimately reveal its awe-inspiring H20 protection capabilities. In fact, if you listen very carefully you might even catch it gently mocking the Welsh rain – safeguarded as it is by fully-taped, super thin 7 micron laminate.
A word from founder Stuart: “I wanted a jacket that protected you from getting wet from the rain but also from sweat. The market is flooded (excuse the pun) with waterproofs that block the rain but then don’t breathe enough so you end up too hot and soaking wet from your own sweat. I therefore knew we needed a fabric that had the maximum breathability available without compromising handle, weight and stretch.
The result is a fabric that has an amazing capacity to breathe (45,000gm.m2/24hrs) made from a laminate that is an incredible 7 microns thin and super stretchy. This allows us to produce a jacket that keeps you completely dry, has a tailored “cyclist” fit and weighs so little you hardly notice you are wearing it.”
Men’s Cycle Jacketsashmei jackets have an ergonomic cut and are slim cut to avoid wind resistance. The jackets have been tailored with a typical "on bike" position with required movement in mind.