Men’s Winter Merino 3/4 Bib
- Merino rich, 3/4, Capri length
- Bespoke High-Density Foam Chamois
- Next to skin fit, water, and wind-resistant fabric
- Precision laser-cut leg cuff
- Reflective ashmei branded print for enhanced visibility
- Enlarged ashmei zipper puller with Alcantara guard
- C0 - PFC Free Durable Water Repellent finish
- Merino + Carbon Upper Body
- Merino Rich
- Thermal weight – 340g (Size Medium)
- Compressive, next to skin fit.
- Fabric: Top - Top - 65% Merino Wool, 35% Polyester. Bottom - 51% Merino Wool, 38% CDPL, 11% Elastane. Exclusive of trims.
- Machine wash cool 30°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
Where performance meets sustainability, the Merino, Capri length, 3/4 Winter Bib. This garment has been 36 months in product development to create the perfect fibre combination suited to endurance, deep Winter and early morning rides.
The 36 months in development starts with a blank piece of paper. We knew the product required a Merino Rich fibre to provide excellent thermo-regulative and anti-smell features, but also provide a product with high eco-credentials. We set out to develop a fabric that offered all of this but also offered excellent windproofing, water-resistance, durability and a next to skin fit. A complex engineering challenge.
The result is a highly engineered piece of kit, with the simplicity and elegance of ashmei design. The close to skin fit offers a semi-compressive fit which hugs the body, providing the perfect thermal micro-climate. When exposed to the elements, a PFC free water-resistant finish keeps raindrops at bay, while the close-knit of Merino Wool offers excellent wind protection. The upper body is made using our Merino + Carbon blend, acting as the first layer of core protection.
To excel over longer Winter rides, you will come to appreciate our bespoke high-density foam chamois. The chamois is also ideal if you are riding over the course of a week as the high-density foam doesn’t absorb moisture like traditional foam pads. This means you can wash your bibs at the end of a hard day’s ride and in the morning it will be as dry as a bone. This drastically reduces the chance of saddle sores.
To finish, the laser cut hem sits at the top of the Calf, below the knee, offering thermal protection in this critical area. Reflective detailing on the right calf enhances the rider's visibility when in urban areas.
Men’s Cycle Bib ShortsOur bibs are made from a super stretch material and have a next to skin, athletic fit. Allowing the fabric to compress your muscles for better performance and recovery.