- Highly breathable, fast wicking blend
- Looser lifestyle cut for everyday wear
- Crew neck, set-in sleeves, classic shoulder
- Reflective ashmei logo on front
- Tonal striped signature branding at rear
- Fast drying, easy care
- Blended MERINO + CARBON with 37.5® Technology fabric
- Super light-weight, high performance – 144g
- Sun protection of UPF 50+
- 65% Merino Wool, 35% 37.5® Polyester
- Cool wash at 30C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not tumble dry
A city that somehow seems to effortlessly combine vibrant urban life with panoramically-pleasing opportunities to stretch the legs is Barcelona. Taking an early morning run up the steep switchbacks towards Montjuic is a perfect example that affords the runner with stunning city views. Now picture yourself in our new ladies ashmei T-shirt, which manages to comfortably combine a lifestyle aesthetic with impeccable performance characteristics.
This classic T-shirt is cut from luxurious Merino fabric and is as big on performance as it is on style. Lightweight, wicking and highly breathable, it will handle cooler summer runs as a first layer or on its own in sultry summer conditions.
The fabric?s moisture control capacity excels as a result of our signature MERINO+CARBON blend. The Merino actively wicks moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric to keep you dry. In addition, Merino has odour reducing properties, which means you will never face the prospect of your companions having anything to complain about in the bar or caf? after an impromptu run.
Elliot Welland, Head of product development, says: Our T-Shirt is designed and developed as a performance piece of apparel but is obviously styled to be equally at home in the bars and cafes. We created this T-Shirt so the athlete could run, workout or commute in the greatest possible comfort.
Women’s Running Jerseysashmei jerseys have an athletic cut. The fit is not skin tight but slimmer than our jackets and are made from stretchy material so will adapt to your body.