Womens Cycle QoM Jersey
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant fabric
- Polka dotted reflective chest and rear stripe print
- Reflective hem binding with silicon gripper
- Three rear stuff pockets with pump pocket
- Alcantara zip guard
- Blended MERINO + CARBON fabric
- Super lightweight, high performance – 168g
- YKK® Reverse Coil #3 Zipper with enlarged zip pull
- Sun protection of UPF 50+
- 65% Merino Wool, 35% Carbon
- Cool wash at 30C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not tumble dry
Designed with changeable alpine riding conditions in mind, the QoM Jersey has a beautifully clean silhouette in luxurious Merino based on the ever-popular ashmei Classic Short Sleeve Jersey.
The QoM riffs on the Classic aesthetic, with a Polka-dotted reflective chest and rear stripe print providing a subtle nod to the Tour’s mountain stages. Reflective hem binding and silicon gripper make sure your Jersey stays in place, helping you to stay stylish as you climb and descend. On a practical note, the rear pockets have been increased to three to maintain equilibrium, allowing you to comfortably stow your ride essentials.
ashmei Ambassador Nienke Oostra, who road-tested the Jersey in Scotland’s mountainous terrain, says: “I love how the Jersey is long at the back covering everything without exposing any skin when folded over the bike in aero position on the drops. The Merino-infused fabric is super comfortable to wear, keeps me warm on cooler Scottish days and looks and smells like new every time it comes out of the wash.
Like many females I am also self-conscious about my body and don’t feel particularly confident parading in tight, shiny and colourful Lycra. What I love about all of ashmei products and in particular the QoM jersey is that it does not flap in the wind and sits nicely close to the skin without giving me any feeling of restriction.”
Women’s Cycle Jerseyashmei jerseys have an athletic slim fit cut. The Jerseys are made from stretchy material so will adapt to your body.