A bundle of our Womens Cycle Softshell Jacket and Merino Tight is the perfect sustainable winter duo.
Womens Cycle Softshell Jacket and Merino Tight Bundle
Womens Cycle Softshell Jacket
- Tailored cycle fit
- Incredible stretch – full range of motion
- Signature, reflective ashmei rear and front stripe for high visibility
- Zipped waterproof pocket with internal pump loop
- Concealed zipped security pocket for valuables
- Three rear easy-access stuff pockets
- Discrete key pocket built into front zip guard
- Side seam ventilation zippers
- Pit zips for additional ventilation
- Magnet drop tail guard
- Technical front fabric waterproof to 10,000mm
- Also highly breathable to 10,000gm/m2/24hr
- Merino blend stretch back panels
- Lightweight, high performance – 349g
- Durable Water Repellent outer finish, PWC-free
- Two-way, offset water-resistant YKK® AquaGuard zip
- Merino rich, full length tight
- Suitable for Cycling (tight does not have a Cycling Chamois, see 3/4 Winter Tight for this item)
- Also suitable for Running, Snowsports, Rowing, Outdoor pursuits.
- Next to skin fit, water and wind-resistant fabric
- Precision laser-cut leg cuff
- Reflective ashmei branded print for enhanced visibility
- Enlarged ashmei zipper puller with Alcantara guard
- Unisex fit, please refer to sizing spec for more information.
- C0 - PFC Free Durable Water Repellent finish
- Merino + Carbon Upper Body
- Merino Rich
- Thermal weight – 312g (Size Medium)
- Compressive, next to skin fit.
- Fabric: Top - Top - 65% Merino Wool, 35% Polyester. Bottom - 51% Merino Wool, 38% CDPL, 11% Elastane. Exclusive of trims.
- Machine wash cool 30°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
Where performance meets sustainability, the ashmei Winter Tight. This garment has been 36 months in product development to create the perfect fibre combinations that make this piece perform across a great spectrum of Winter sporting pursuits. Suitable for Cycling, Running, Snowsports, Rowing and Outdoor. The close to skin fit offers a semi-compressive fit which hugs the body, providing the perfect thermal micro-climate. If exposed to the elements, a PFC free water-resistant finish keeps raindrops at bay, while the close-knit of Merino Wool offers excellent wind protection. The upper body is made using our Merino + Carbon blend, acting as the first layer of core protection.
Anyone who has ever ridden the leafy lanes of Hertfordshire, the northern-most outpost of the Chilterns, will appreciate the origins of our Classic Ultimate Softshell Jacket. Every detail of this jacket has been considered at length by our design team. From the incorporation of Merino wool in the rear panels to ensure that you are dry and warm when it is fresh, to the front fabric that is 100% waterproof, breathable and windproof for when Mother Nature does not play so nice. It is all there.