Dot Merino Sock
- 6 inch Sock Length
- Hand-linked toe seam
- Terry looped heel and toe-box
- Hand-linked toe seam for greater comfort
- Reinforced Carbon strands in heel, toe box and foot bed areas
- Light-weight, high performance: 50g (pair)
- Blended MERINO + CARBON with 37.5® Technology
- Cool wash at 30C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not tumble dry
If you fancy yourself as master of the mountains, then the stylish new Dot Merino Sock will be right up your street. We think it is destined to become a future classic. At 6inches, the Dot Sock is a longer cut than its Stripe stablemate and comes in two colour options of navy with red dots or a magnificent monochromatic black with white dots. Dot performs as beautifully as it looks. This is all down to the design detail. The hand-linked toe seam makes for a flush finish, which in turn makes for a more comfortable run. Where it really wins out though is in the choice of fabric. Our signature Merino + Carbon fabric blend provides the sock with excellent thermo-regulation and wicking properties – crucial around the feet where hot spots and blisters can form.
Socksashmei socks are made from a Merino Carbon blend with excellent wicking and drying properties, reducing the chance of creating hotspots which lead to blisters.